Knee pain relates to the pain in and around your knee joint. It can affect people of all ages. Knee pain might result from an injury, such as a ruptured ligament or a torn cartilage. Medical conditions including arthritis, gout, and infections can also cause knee pain. The drastic change which comes from knee pain can vary widely.
Some people might feel only a slight twinge, while others may experience debilitating knee pain that interferes with their day-to-day activities. In most situations, self-care measures can help you cope with knee pain. Many people going through minor knee pain respond well to self-care measures. Physical therapy, as well as knee braces, can help relieve knee pain treatment in Singapore. In some conditions, however, your knee may require surgical repair.
What are the common causes and cases of knee pain among people?
Treatment of patella pain depends entirely on the cause of the problem. Therefore, it prevails and is of utmost importance that you understand the cause of your symptoms before embarking on a treatment program. The following are the common causes of knee pain treatment singapore:-
- Breaking of ligament:- Ligament injuries around the knee, such as an anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), are dreaded by professional and amateur athletes. They can also be painful and debilitating. They can also permanently change your lifestyle.
- Patellar Tendonitis:- the case of Patellar tendinitis in Singapore is a common overuse injury. It occurs when repeated stress is placed on the patellar tendon in the knee. The stress results in tiny tears in the tendon, which the body attempts to repair
- Meniscus Tear – The meniscus muscle is a small “c” shaped cartilage that acts as a cushion in the knee joint. They sit in the middle of the femur and the tibia bone, one on the outside and one on the inside of the knee.
- Dislocating of Kneecaps – Kneecap dislocation happens when the triangle-shaped bone covering the knee (patella) moves or slides out of place. The problem occurs typically toward the outside of the leg.
- Plica Syndrome or condition:- it is also known as the “synovial plica syndrome,” which is the result of a remnant of fetal tissue in the knee. The synovial syndrome is a membrane that separates the knee into compartments during fetal development.